top of page



Freelance/ Self-Employed Insurance for Make-Up Artists

Premiums start from £38.50 for 12 months

As a Professionally Qualified Make-Up Artist, you will have been trained in certain elements of a creative vision.


Our Freelance policy will cover You if You are qualified and certified in all/ any of the following: -

  • Body & Face Painting

  • Bridal Make-Up

  • Eyelash Extensions/ Eyelash/ Eyebrow Shaping (including Plucking) & Tinting 

  • Hair Styling

  • Wigs/ Postiche (Hair Piece/s): Making and Styling

The creative in You may involve working in or behind the scenes:

  • Bridal

  • Editorial

  • Exhibitions in the UK/ EU or Worldwide, whether that is demonstrating or promoting

  • At Fashion Week: example - London, Paris and Milan

  • At IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show), UMAe (United Make-Up Artist expo)


Take comfort, our policy will cover these scenarios


Our policy allows You to work in one or more of the following situations: -


  • Mobile/ From Home or Home Salon/ Renting a Chair/ Room in a Third Party premises

  • Session Stylist

  • Fashion, Photo Shoots & Festivals

  • Demonstrating & Participation at Trade Shows, Competitions & Exhibitions

  • ‘On-Set’ including TV, Film & Theatre sets including Red Carpet Events

Cover automatically extends to include Overseas Business Assignments up to 31 days any one trip Worldwide (excluding USA/ Canada - cover subject to referral/ additional terms)

bottom of page